IBM Smarter Process (ODM) – Solution Architect
Growing area with strong potential for high performing individuals to move into up line managerial role working primarily with business clients across all industries including business strategy, process modeling and redesign, organizational alignment around process, and coaching and training in the discipline of ODM.
The incumbent should have deep knowledge IBM ODM/WODM/ILOG / and bring JRules expertise to the table. Must articulate to client stakeholders how these solutions can be leveraged to improve business performance through customized implementation and redesign.
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role, including making architectural recommendations, troubleshooting configuration issues, and managing correspondence with other functional units by implementing IBM ODM solutions
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management
- Design and develop rules and event solutions using IBM ODM (Operational Decision Management), iLog, JRules, BRMS.
- Sell the value of Prolifics capabilities using multiple formats/channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations
- Provide technical oversight and leadership on projects while effecting an enterprise-wide view of business and appreciation for strategy, processes and enabling technologies
- iLog integration, iLog customization, Rule/Decision Service optimization
- Manage & co-ordinate practice thought leadership initiatives
- Foster teamwork and inclusion among all employees - across locations, cultures and geographies
- Create and deliver custom demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Ability to quantify business value (cost-benefit and ROI analysis) and develop business cases for process improvement initiatives
- Ability to work on complex business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using Prolifics capabilities
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond with functional experience concerning IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG and/or other industry standard Business Rules Engines such as Blaze advisor, Corticon, Pega, Drools
- Responsible for representing Prolifics to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support Marketing with developer marketing and evangelism activities, including writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, and speaking at industry events
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our vision is to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees, for more information on the benefits offered please refer to our website at https://prolifics.com/careers/benefits-0