Sales Director, Informatica
Information Management & Analytics
Prolifics Information Management & Analytics (IM&A) division is currently looking for experienced Information Management & Analytics (IM&A) Sales Director to join our Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of selling IM&A solutions including advisory, implementation, integration, maturity assessments, hosting services, managed services and our portfolio of Informatica software. The successful candidate will work closely with our Account Executives in order to guide and support them with IM&A opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for generating direct sales cycles.
The SD will be expected to coach and enable the existing Prolifics sales team in selling Informatica based solutions, as well as doing direct sales activities in your respective region, so it’s important that you have the needed experience. In short, while leading the team, you’ll also be leveraging your contacts to gain access, capture opportunities, and achieve your own sales targets. Working directly with the Account Executives, your expertise and experience will be critical in helping our team grow their sales pipeline; developing executive call plans; guiding the development, execution and monitoring of account and territory plans; and assisting with territory, account and deal strategy.
Our Vision: to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.
- Mentoring and coaching Account Executives and Account Managers in the sale of Informatica based solutions
- Driving x% acct growth and new account capture.
- Developing high-quality sales forecasts, monitoring sales pipeline and taking appropriate actions to meet and/or exceed targets, including achieving your own specific targets
- Assisting Account Managers and Account Executives with development, and execution of Account & Territory Plans based on Informatica solutions
- Staying current on key offerings within the Prolifics portfolio
- Developing a bond with clients and understanding challenges within client environments. Maintains multi-level relationships w/in client organizations, including C-Level leadership. Leverages client relationships to identify challenges, predict client issues and pro-actively propose targeted solutions to enhance relationship and grow business. Possesses deep understanding of competitor trends, strengths and weaknesses. Knows how to position our technical and software solutions against market trends and competitors. Ability to adapt, innovate and influence through sales cycle. At a high level, has the ability to interview a prospect to identify requirements that align with solutions that we bring to market. Has the ability to articulate our solutions portfolio and value propositions. Maintains key relationships with Informatica Field Sales.
- Understands ideal Prolifics customers and has a full understanding of customer today and in future; Knows strategic direction, growth & technical requirements. Able to motivate customers to be our champion. Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Providing guidance on sales tools, processes and techniques to enable sales team effectiveness and scalability
- 5+ years leading and managing high performance sales teams. Proven track record continually exceeding sales targets selling complex, enterprise-wide, solution based consulting services.
- Results-oriented achiever who balances a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- 15+ years demonstrated success selling value-added enterprise-wide services and technical solutions into Fortune 1000 companies. Has appropriate mix of technical proficiency and related work experience. Demonstrates in-depth understanding of sales process and cycle for technical solutions.
- 5+ years of selling Informatica Information Management services and software
- Can sell value; demonstrates ability to close a sale. Ability to influence and provide client with win-win options during difficult negotiations to obtain maximized results. Can articulate the value of our solutions compared to competitive options, closing the business while maximizing the return to Prolifics. Can negotiate creative solution options to differentiate the company and minimize commoditization positioning by procurement.
- Demonstrated competence managing sales funnel, executing call plans, conducting account-planning, and effectively implementing account strategies
- Understands how to frame, prepare and write high-impact proposals. Can independently write and deliver a simple staff augmentation proposal and SOW.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish based on appropriate planning; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Counted on to meet and/or exceed goals; bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other CRM planning tools
- Knowledge of SOA, BPM, EAI, Security, Mobile, SDLC and PMLC is a big plus
- BA/BS degree along with familiarity with internet technologies
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-starter, and highly motivated
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as the global IT services company of choice. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, IM&A, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit prolifics.com/careers/benefits.