Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
The purpose enables System Administrators to view and manage integration node resources through an HTTP client without any additional management software.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the supporting program applications to include IBM MQ integration of diverse applications and business data across multiple platforms, and supporting development programs.
- Perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting
- Responsible for assembly of application components and services into a complete solution
- Perform IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus to connect and integrate standards based Web services application and data.
- Provide on-call support as needed. After hours and weekend support is required
- Provide assurance delivery of messages across a wide variety of platforms
- Provide comprehensive IBM Messaging solution and IBM Message Oriented Middleware administration in an enterprise environment- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the IBM MQ architecture-
- Provide comprehensive Enterprise Service Bus ESB on implementation and communication between mutually interacting software architecture for distribution computing
- Perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting- Implement and maintain intercommunication in a secure environment in compliance with all IA and DoD STIGs
- Good Communication Skills.
- Experience in WebSphere MQ and Message Broker architecture and High availability configuration
- Experience in developing flows using WMB toolkit, effectively utilizing the correct and high performance patterns for a solution SOAP Nodes, mapping, transformation, DB nodes, JAVA nodes, ESQL, error/ exception handling, logging & tracing.
- Troubleshooting skills to analyze and identify problems and offer cost effective solutions within WMB/ MQ.
- Experience in clustering and failover techniques.
- Understand high availability configuration including multi-instancing of WebSphere Message Broker.
- Manage and maintain documentation related to infrastructure and architecture of integration systems.
- Experience in Java/ J2EE and loading Java components in WMB if necessary as per application requirements
- Experience with XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT / XPath HTML and any transformation /mapping/ validation mechanisms
- Experience with standard object/ relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, MS SQL
- Knowledge of IBM WTX
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving, skills
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
5 to 7
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
IIB Admin Skills
Experience with XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT / XPath HTML