Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
The purpose of IIB Developer is for RAC managed services.
- Ability to analyze, design, and deploy message models using the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit. Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy message flows via the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit by using ESQL, Java, graphical mapping tools, and pattern features.
- Integrate legacy applications, web services, databases, Java applications and business process management services in order to build advanced Enterprise Service Bus solutions.
- Understand concepts related to scalability, high availability, security, the general use of adapters, and workload balancing in the WebSphere Message Broker environment.
- Understanding of Eclipse, Java, JMS and JDBC, XML and Xpath Basic, SOAP and WSDL Basic with good understanding of databases and SQL
- Good Communication Skills.
- Should have strong development experience using IBM Integration Bus V9/10 and WebSphere Message Broker v8.
- In depth knowledge of standards/technologies (JMS, WMQ, XMLNSC, JSON, WSDL, DFDL, SOAP, HTTP and SSL/TLS).
- Should have good experience in Administering and Configuring IIB/WMB & WMQ products.
- Strong development experience in working with message domains (MRM, XMLNSC, SOAP, JSON, DFDL).
- Should have solid experience in working with SOAP/Web services & REST API.
- Should have strong command in ESQL/JAVA.
- Should have strong experience in designing and developing components for error handling & logging.
- Should have strong experience in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Should have worked with databases (Oracle, DB2, MS SQLServer).
- Should have strong experience in all areas of SDLC.
- Require good experience in analysing business/functional requirements.
- Should be capable of Leading and Supporting Development Team.
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
4 to 6 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
IIB Development Skills
Working with message domains (MRM, XMLNSC, SOAP, JSON, DFDL)