Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
As a Data Architect you will be responsible for data modeling (including conceptual, logical and physical data models) and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in design of database schemes and performing data modeling (logical and physical models).
- Reviews the existing database design and data management procedures and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Develop technical documentation as needed.
- Architect, develop, validate and communication Business Intelligence (BI) solutions like dashboards, reports, KPIs, instrumentation, and alert tools.
- Define data architecture requirements for cross-product integration within and across cloud-based platforms
- Provide architectural support for integrating data with external and internal data sources.
- Perform thorough analysis of complex data and recommend actionable strategies.
- Effectively translate data modeling and BI requirements into the design process.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in data modeling (including conceptual, logical and physical data models) and Business Intelligence solutions.
- 2-3 years of experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading ETL work using data migration tool kits.
- 4-6 years of experience in Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experience with big data such as Teradata, Hadoop, SAP HANA, Cassandra etc.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and decision support systems.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material and adhere to worldwide data security and Experience writing documentation for design and feature requirements.
- Experience developing data-intensive applications on cloud-based architectures and infrastructures such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
4 to 8 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
Oracle Database 11g, 12c
Replication: Oracle GoldenGate, Data Guard, Streams
MAA stack: Exadata, RAC, ASM, RMAN, ACFS, ZFS, OEM 12c
Process / Automation: DevOps, ITIL, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant
Programming: Java, Python, Perl, PL/SQL, Shell