Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
The IBM BPM Developer will have a primary role in the analysis, design, architecture, configuration and implementation of complex business processes using IBM Business Process Manager
- Experience in Architecting, Analysis and Development on IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool & IBM Lombardi
- Document and analyze business processes, and make recommendations to improve process efficiency or reduce costs and/or risks associated with business processes.
- Hands-on experience on business process development & Integration using IBM BPM Lombardi stack
- Responsible for leading the delivery teams from end-to-end delivery standpoint
- Contributed to best approach strategies for BPM implementation based on Process Analysis
- Experience in Pre-sales, Architecting proactive solutions, supporting clients are value-adds
- Lead/participate in development of POC, prototypes, presentations to customers on IBM stack
- Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
- Involved in inception/ strengthening of IBM BPM practice
- Identify and contain risk relating to information management, and foster a compliance culture.
- Maintain a collaborative working rapport and serve on project teams with Risk Management, Information Security and Information Technology personnel.
- Should also have experience on the Admin activities related to BPM and having BPM Install experience is a plus point.
- Candidate must be experienced in all phases of BPM implementation lifecycle; Simulation, Modeling, Implementation, Execution and Monitoring using Business Process Modeling (BPM) tools.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in IBM BPM tools and Business Process Manager
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience with business process modeling, simulation and conducting playback sessions using IBM Business Process Designer
- At least 3-4 years of experience participating in large Business Integration efforts and being a member of a project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live
- IBM BPM Application Developer Certification preferred not mandatory
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
4 to 6 years
2. Web applications development life cycle knowledge, have work experience with WebSphere Process Server Good BPEL Integration Knowledge/SOA knowledge