Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
The IBM BPM Developer will have a primary role in the analysis, design, architecture, configuration and implementation of complex business processes using IBM Business Process Manager
- Monitor the Information Server processing activity surrounding the Data Mart
- Identify opportunities to optimize the Information Server environments.
- Ensure a level of ongoing support for the Data Mart that meets or exceeds expectations of the End Users in terms of Information Server processing performance, availability windows and data update frequency
- Ensure the synchronization of required data movement
- Ensure implementation and adherence to audit and validation processes to ensure all data was moved correctly (e.g., number of records moved, sum of sales)
- Creating/Maintaining the MDM/Data Mart maintenance processes and procedures documentation
- Creating/Maintaining a set of performance and capability regression tests for the Data Mart environment used to verify the integrity of the environment
- Monitoring and documenting ongoing Information Server performance activity against and within the Data Mart
- Maintaining and executing the in-house SLA for lead) processing and ensuring that the schedule is adhered to, documented and communicated on a daily basis
- Maintaining and executing the in-house SLA for MDM processing and ensuring that the schedule is adhered to, documented and communicated on a daily basis
- Liaise with HGVC Operations staff to ensure that the Operational Support Staff is committed to satisfy the needs of the Data Mart environment
- Identification of required upgrades/patches to the Information Server environment and the coordination with HGVC operations to schedule and install these upgrades as required
- Assist in the implementation of quality assurance and quality monitoring processes as required
- HGVC focal point of contact with regards to any IBM Information Server support or maintenance code or bug issue
- Sequence documentation ;Audit documentation, Scheduling documentation ; Parallel Configuration documentation ;Grid Data stage/Quality stage execution timings and capacity ;Data backup & restore SLA with operations
- SLA documentation for Lead, MDM processing ;Coordinate, execute the installation and creation of additional Information Server environments are required by the project team
- Maintain all Information Server environments used by any project team
- Coordinate and execute the creation of data access capabilities to HGVC source or target systems as required by the project team
- Identification of required upgrades/patches to the Information Server environment and the coordination with HGVC operations to schedule and install these upgrades as required by the project team
- Project team focal point of contact with regards to any IBM Information Server support or maintenance code or bug issue
- Create sequences, audit processes and parallel configuration files for project jobs
- Assist in the implementation of quality assurance and quality monitoring processes as required.
- Candidate must be experienced in all phases of IIS Admin + Grid
- Good Communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
4 to 6 years
IIS Admin + GRID
Looking good knowledge on Datastage, Information Analyzer and IGC on GRID installation.
Information Analyzer and IGC