Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
Responsible for the success of the given projects by developing new, maintaining existing and supporting a number of in-house/vendor applications from the data warehouse, database and business intelligence perspective. The work will require analyzing business requirements, interpreting and understanding technical specifications and following instruction from the team lead, peer developers, business analysts and project managers.
- Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities.
- Develop and ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
- Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both source and target mappings.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews. Conduct or participate in meetings with owners of key system components to fully understand current data and systems environments.
- Resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
- Analyze source system data to assess data quality. Work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies that are identified.
- Design ETL processes and develop source-to-target data mappings, integration workflows, and load processes. Design, develop, and implement enterprise-class data warehousing solutions.
- Use the Informatica platform to extract, transform, and load data. Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary.
- Write and maintain unit test cases. Needs to have good knowledge of Data Integration Tools: PowerCenter, Power Exchange, Informatica CloudNeeds to have good knowledge of Data Quality Tools: Informatica Data Quality, Address Doctor, Identity Resolution
- Needs to have good knowledge of ;Data Replication Tools: Database Archiving, Test Data Management, Fast Clone High level of SQL language proficiency with common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Data Pump
- ETL - Informatica Power Center 9.X, Data Quality
- Unix Scripting
- T-SQL, MS SQL
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
5 to 6 years
- Knowledge and experience with real time data source(xml, Mainframe files, JMSQ's) is a plusKnowledge and experience with data modeling is a plus
- 5+ years of working on Informatica platform
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on SQL technologies
- Working knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts