Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
Business process management (BPM) is a systematic approach to making an organization's workflow more effective, more efficient and more capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment. Responsible for working under a capacity of a BPM Developer
- Analyze and develop Master Data Solutions and assist in developing data architecture.
- Ability to strategize and design MDM Hub and it’s interfaces
- Draw upon experience with relational databases to analyze and recommend enterprise-wide data standards as well as conceptual and logical modelling for applications
- Create, review, and analyze Physical and Logical data models and the metadata repository.
- Document business rules that govern data and duration for which data is required.
- Analyze current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Assist with designing governance activities associated with ensuring Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA) compliance.
- Contribute to and enhance Master data management framework and data standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience with relational databases, including DB2, Oracle Database, SQL Server, Netezza, Teradata, and a fair degree of competence on PL/SQL
- Must have 3-5 years extensive experience with IBM Master Data Management tools Physical MDM (WebSphere Customer Center or MDM Server) or MDM Advanced.
- Should have IBM MDM Advanced (previously known as MDM Server, WebSphere Customer Center, MDM Physical) as the focus but will accept MDM Standard (previously known as MDM Initiate or MDS)
- Experience in Java/J2EE
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
5 to 8 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
IBM Master Data Management tools Physical MDM(WebSphere Customer Center or MDM Server) or MDM Advanced
Experience with relational databases, including DB2, Oracle Database, SQL Server, Netezza, Teradata, and a fair degree of competence on PL/SQL