Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
Working in a Fast pace Delivery Model of best in class Test Automation centre in Mobile testing with ability to support pre-sales and CoE.
- Design and build out Automation strategy, Automation Framework, tools and processes for the team.
- Assist/drive framework design, strategy, reporting, and approach.
- Design and write maintainable automated test scripts, review the code changes done by other team members.
- Look for ways to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing practice.
- Convert and translate manual test scripts to automated test scripts, working closely with lead manual testers and programmer owners.
- Processes / Decision Owned
- Exploratory Test scenarios & Test Case review
- Technical review & feasibility approval for Test Automation infrastructure
- Periodical maintenance of Robotic arms
- Automation tools review and approval
- Good Communication Skills
- 6 years of hands on experience in Mobile application development or Testing, and ability to scale up teams, & Passion to work in challenging environments.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge in tQTP, Selenium, Perfecto, Appium, MonkeyRunner, Sikuli, etc.
- Experience in scripting for IOS and Android applications.
- Should meet the following requirements.
- Setup a COE by playing an expert consultant role in building, guiding and advising teams in Mobile Application Testing and Test Automation –
- Create/Conceptualize new solutions around Mobile testing and Test Automation and maintenance of the existing solutions.
- Manage, monitor and mentor PoCs & pilots.
- Participate and Provide technical demos for Clients and also vertical delivery Managers & above.
- Recommending technology (testing) changes and migrations for the existing accounts
- Able to educate and implement the internal testing solutions and accelerators across the verticals
- Take part in technical discussions based on requirement and current initiatives.
- Present the achievements to the customer on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to support pre-sales team on a need basis.
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
8 to 10 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
Knowledge in QTP
Appium, Selenium, core Java, Mobile test autoamtion
Selenium/Appium Mobile Test Automation, Any other Mobile test automation skills- Presentation/Customer Demos/PoCs/