Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
The QTP will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The tool/s accommodates both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments. He will working with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity.
- The engineer also must support the frameworks, for example, supporting dev/qa with issues using the tool. The engineer will implement automation test scripts. Integration with the test management tool is also, planned.
- The Test Automation Engineer must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- The engineer will work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
- Supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- He will review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- He will work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- He will work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- He will be part of a team focusing on automation of an identified set of migration tests, checking they run correctly and working within the infrastructure. The team would focus on develop and test these automation buckets which would be executed by other teams.
- Good Communication Skills
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in Automation Testing using QTP
- Should have excellent knowledge in vb scripting and SVN5.
- Should have Firm Understanding of Test Methodology.
- Should have experience in SDLC, Testing life cycle and Defect management.
- Should have experience of - database technologies (SQL).
- Should have ability to work with cross-functional teams on delivering project.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge in tQTP, Selenium, Perfecto, Appium, MonkeyRunner, Sikuli, etc.
- Should meet the following requirements.
- Setup a COE by playing an expert consultant role in building, guiding and advising teams in Mobile Application Testing and Test Automation –
- Create/Conceptualize new solutions around Mobile testing and Test Automation and maintenance of the existing solutions.
- Manage, monitor and mentor PoCs & pilots.
- Participate and Provide technical demos for Clients and also vertical delivery Managers & above.
- Recommending technology (testing) changes and migrations for the existing accounts
- Able to educate and implement the internal testing solutions and accelerators across the verticals
- Take part in technical discussions based on requirement and current initiatives.
- Present the achievements to the customer on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to support pre-sales team on a need basis.
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
7 to 9 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
Knowledge in QTP & Automation Testing.