Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
Purpose of the role-
The Selenium Test Engineer purpose is to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The tool/s accommodates both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow us to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
- Experience in Selenium(WebDriver) experience with Java.
- Sound knowledge in core java is must(able to work on eclipse and netbeans)
- Hands on experience on TestNg, build tool(maven and ant) and CI(Jenkins) System
- Good knowledge of manual testing process, Agile Process and Software Test Life Cycle
- Knowledge on html, css, xml and java script is added advantage
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SCRUM and/or Agile)
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools, e.g. SVN and any other version control software
- Working understanding of SQL
- Understanding of software development (SDLC) and QA (STLC) process
- Track record of delivering under tight deadlines and multitasking across multiple projects
- Ability to analyze and understand complex deployment scenarios involving third party and internal products
- Strong Analytical and communication skills.
- Years of Experience should be 4-6 Years
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficient in Selenium
- Strong debugging skills to resolve test script issues
- Should have worked on using Selenium IDE, TestNG, Web Driver, Remote Control, Grid and API
- Able to script & using core Java
- Should be able to design frameworks and Understand the customers’ existing framework
- Need hands on experience in Test NG, WebDriver, SVN, Maven and Jenkins
- Able to review the manual test scripts and identify automation feasible test scripts
- Should be good at automation estimations
Educational Qulaification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc