Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
As an IBM Security Consultant, you will be expected to add hands on subject matter expertise to a team of security specialists on-site at customer locations
- Ability to interpret requirements and assist in producing solution designs in the areas of administration process and user provisioning, identification and authentication, authorization, identity centralization/directory services, federation, single sign on, and compliance reporting.
- Able to install and configure SIM, SAM, TFIM, SAM E-SSO, TDS, and/or SDI and the sub components DB2 and WebSphere Application Server.
- Successfully troubleshoot integrations, configure policies, workflows, and access controls, and navigate effortlessly around many operating system environments including VM.
- Must understand high availability concepts, NLBs, clustering, and firewalls.
- Creativity and independence as well as excellent verbal, written, and technical skills.
- The person in this role will work closely with Prolifics Security Solution Architects and must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- At least 5+ years of experience with IBM Access Manager with versions 6.1.1, 7.X, 8.X and 9.X.
- Configuring SSO solutions using Access Manager.
- Configuring Federations (Identity and Service providers).
- Workshops for collecting customer requirements and writing solution design documents.
- Background in configuring networking, gateways and routing
- Understanding of SSO, SAML, SAML 2.0, OAUTH, ADFS
Experience installing and configuring:
- WebSphere Application Server 8.X and later.
- Security Directory Server.
- Security Directory Integrator.
Identity and Governance
- At least 5+ years of experience with IBM Identity Manager, version 5.1, 6.X, 7.X.
- Experience installing and configuring IBM Security Identity Governance (ISIG).
- Experience developing industry compliance rules
- Experience helping customers developing Role Based Access (RBAC) solutions.
- Experience developing certification campaigns.
- Business role development.
CISSP, ITIL, and IBM Security certifications are desirable.
Demonstrable Industry Vertical knowledge in Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Finance, and Retail and Distribution are desirable
Qualifications and Experience
Years of Experience
6 to 8 years
Any Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.S
IBM Security Consultant