Prolifics seeks Programmer Analyst to analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing and to improve existing computer systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing programmer analyst or related IT occupation.
- Understand business objectives and map Business benefits to the solution and performed risk based analysis based on client activity.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
- Update Business process, business scenarios, applications and features and expand existing programs
- Identify Equivalence classes, Boundary values, decision tables, error handling and error guessing and generate test cases.
- Create and test code in an integrated development environment (IDE)
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Test programs for errors and fix the faulty lines of computer code responsible
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Plan Test execution, and handover to the execution team.
- Continuous new technology learning
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or closely related field, from zero (0) to two (2) years of experience in the Job Offered or as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or related IT occupation.
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.