Purpose of role:
To handle end to end Talent Acquisition for USA as per the Practice Needs.
- Build pipeline of candidates and create a database for faster response to our current and future client demands.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and senior HR leaders to move candidates along the selection and hiring process.
- Drive focused searches through a variety of channels, including job boards, user groups, niche sites, networking sites, etc.
- Successfully source active and passive candidates for assigned searches
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and to ensure positions are filled within time to fill goals
- Complete pre-screen assessments on candidates that meet the minimum requirements for assigned positions
- Good Understanding of Technologies (Java, .Net. Oracle, SAP, Datawarehousing, Big data etc.)
- Should have good understanding of US Tax terms (W2, 1099 and C2C etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Shall have minimum 10+ years experience in US staffing industry as a recruiter.
- Very conversant with all phases of recruitment life cycle, Such as ; gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc
- Shall have good experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, OPT, H1B & TN Visa Holders and shall be proficient with W2,1099 & Corp to Corp engagement models
- Strong experience in using recruiting portals and also proficient with use of Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc. to source right talent
- Shall work in the night shift aligning with US eastern time
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Experienced with iCIMS
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration