Purpose of the role
The purpose of IBM MDM & Integration Architect is to Execute large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/MDM/Big Data projects.
- Deep understanding & hands on expertise in different IBM components primarily in Master Data Management, Information Lifecycle Governance & Data Governance.
- Expertize in other IBM Data Integration products like Data Stage, Quality Stage or any cloud BI products, Reporting & Visualization, Big Data etc, DW/BI Appliances tools is an added advantage
- Experience in pursuits, creating E2E proposals & solutions to address customer & business needs, different estimations & execution methodologies and governance frameworks
- Must poses very strong presentation & Power Point Skills
- Need to have good understanding of one or more verticals/domains preferably Financial Services/Healthcare/Government Services/Retail
- Need to have good consulting skills and should have guided customers on large BI programmes
- Must possess the ability to innovate, build capability in the areas identified/prioritized for the practice
- Around 10 to 12 years of experience in Executing large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/MDM/Big Data projects
- Work with the Practice leadership in taking the Information Management & Analytics Practice to the next level in terms of growth, branding, capabilities & talent
- Conceptualize & Create differentiated offerings and Go To Market (GTM) strategies
- Work with different Practices & Groups of the organization to build End to End/Pointed Offerings/Solutions
- Create different artefacts like Frameworks, Methodologies, Accelerators, Case Studies, POV’s
- End to End ownership of Proposal responses
- Lead short term consulting assignments and manage project delivery
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc