Automation Test Analyst
Test Analyst / Consultant needed, with good automation experience, for client based assignments predominantly in the London area. You will be highly technical, have a minimum of 5 years testing experience, including working in both agile and waterfall environments.
Automation experience will include HP Unified Functional Testing, first and foremost, but also Selenium WebDriver. You will be a certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB) and used to working closely with developers, business analysts and product owners as part of a project team, delivering leading edge web based technical solutions for our clients.
You will have a good understanding of frameworks, both hybrid and data driven, with experience of developing frameworks from scratch as well as developing automation assets against existing structure.
Must be a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, as well as the usual testing related documentation. You must have experience of estimating timescales for testing user stories and presenting them confidently to a group, plus documenting them in test plans.
- 3+ years testing experience, including at least 2+ years of test automation
- Development of automation test framework using Selenium and Junit
- Experience in business processes, work closely with client to understand business requirements and drive end to end automated QA
- Create test plans, test strategies, estimates, test data and test cases for both automation and manual testing
- Exposure to automation in a big corporate environment.
- Self-managing and proactive team member
- Ability to handle and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, for multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working in a variety of different technical environments
- Very Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and testing solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Working knowledge of SQL required
- Good intuition for both manual and automated testing
- Good organizational skills with an eye for the details
- Experience creating and running Test Suites and Test Cases with Selenium 2.0 and SOAPUI
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with white box as well as black box testing
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly