Solutions Architect – Cognitive and Advanced Analytics
Prolifics Enterprise Analytics Overview:
Our practice provides expertise and delivery in several areas of competency:
- Cognitive Applications: Our work is primarily focused on IBM Cloud (BlueMix) Integration and we aim to expand our Watson AI, Watson IoT and Streaming Analytics capabilities
- Data Modelling: This includes conceptual, logical and physical model design.
- Performance Management: Our work is primarily focused on using IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) to build financial or operational budgets and forecasts
- Business Intelligence: Dashboards, Scorecards and Reports primarily focused on Cognos Business Intelligence
- Data Visualization, primarily focused on Qlik and Tableau
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning, primarily focused on SPSS, SAS, R and Python
Cognitive and Advanced Analytics Solutions Architect:
Data Analytics supported by Cognitive Technology and Advanced Analytics is expected to be a key driver for growth for Prolifics over the next five years. As such, we are seeking to expand our capabilities by hiring a full time Architect to expand our capabilities in this sector.
Candidates must demonstrate a history of applying their knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key projects, building valuable relationships with clients and continually expanding their capabilities. Prolifics’ differentiator is to combine team members from a variety of backgrounds to help clients achieve their goals. We are looking for individuals with industry, consulting and delivery backgrounds.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in computer science, data science, informatics, engineering or a related field
- Approximately 3-5 year’s work experience focused on cognitive or advanced analytics or a related field
- History of strong technical problem-solving abilities
- Experience with range of data tools (e.g. BI tools, ETL tools, statistical packages, cognitive platforms, cloud platforms)
- Experience with languages like SQL, R, Python
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills;
- The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and link to solution to solve those business problems.
- Superior follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Ability to educate and influence program stakeholders regarding program goals, objectives and approach.
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit prolifics.com/benefits