Purpose of the role-
The purpose of Delivery Lead is to Execute large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/MDM/Big Data projects.
- Around 15 years of experience in Executing large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/MDM/Big Data projects
- Deep understanding of different Information Management & Analytics technologies (Data Bases, ETL, Data Ingestion, Reporting & Visualization, MDM & Data Governance, Big Data etc, DW/BI Appliances) including cloud based platforms
- Expertize in IBM Suite of BI & Analytics products (IBM Infosphere Information Suite, Cognos Analytics, Watson Analytics) is an added advantage
- Experience in leading Multi-Million dollar pursuits, creating E2E proposals & solutions to address customer & business needs, different estimations & execution methodologies and governance frameworks
- Must poses very strong CXO level presentation skills
- Need to have good understanding of one or more verticals/domains preferably Financial Services/Healthcare/Government Services/Retail
- Need to have high end consulting skills and should have guided customers on large data transformation journeys
- Must possess the ability to innovate, identify the focus areas and build capability in those areas by channelizing the efforts of the team and practice
- Work with the leadership in taking the Information Management & Analytics Practice to the next level in terms of growth, branding, delivery execution, capabilities & talent
- Conceptualization & Creation of differentiated offerings and Go to Market (GTM) strategies
- Work with different Practices & Groups of the organization to build End to End Offerings/Solutions, delivery units
- Work with Front End Teams to generate Pro Active Pipeline and Conversion of the same
- Create different artefacts like Frameworks, Methodologies, Accelerators, Case Studies, POV’s
- End to End ownership of delivery, proposal responses.
- Should be ready to travel for short durations.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc