MDM Solution Architect and Consultant
The MDM Solution Architect/Consultant is an integral member of our MDM Practice and responsible for implementation MDM solution. The MDM Solution Architect/Consultant is focused on determining technical and business requirements, designing creative technical solutions, performing software installation and configuration activities, and mentoring and overseeing more junior Consultants and Developers.
- Lead architecture and solution design, data analysis, software configuration, customer testing, and production rollout project activities
- Advise, oversee, and mentor team members
- Implementation of MDM solution at Fortune 500, across all industries
- Experience configuring the IBM MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) within the IBM MDM Advanced or Physical Edition would be an asset
- Solve technical and configuration issues
- Support pre-sales opportunities
- Computer Engineering Degree or comparable field experience
- 5+ years of implementation experience of either (both would be preferred) IBM or Informatica MDM Solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software implementation (e.g., Oracle Applications, SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in one or more types of web servers, including WAS
- 5+ years of experience in relational database and enterprise software integration concepts
- 5+ years of experience in SQL and at least two of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE and one or more scripting languages such as Perl
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following operating systems: Unix, Linux, Solaris, AIX
- Readiness to travel a minimum of 80%; travelling 3-4 days a week, home on weekends. Some European travel and opportunities to work remotely when available
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple terms; must be comfortable presenting solution design concepts and guiding solution design discussions / sessions.
- Ability to work independently as well as guide and mentor other team members, partners and customers
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with customers
- Ability to learn new domains quickly
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks and multiple priorities
- Participation in new opportunity proposals/bids through the preparation of solution outlines, project estimations, or statement of work preparation.
- Presentation of proposals or solution approach to prospective or existing customers
- Supporting the sales team activities
- Contribute to development of standard processes or best practices documentation
- Promote a positive culture by working collaboratively with other team members to develop innovative solutions and excellence in customer satisfaction
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees. Here are just some of the benefits offered to Prolifics employees:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental coverage to cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and eligible dependents
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter TransitCheks for our NY Employees
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan upon Start Date
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan