Senior Applications Consultant – Netsuite Solution Test Lead
- This position leads the overall testing thread of the project.
- The candidate MUST possess strong leadership skills, and not simply be an administrator or manager.
- Business acumen is also a MUST versus possessing only technical skills.
- The test lead defines the overall testing strategy, and specific strategy and approach for all testing events in scope.
- They lead the resources documenting and executing test scripts, track test results.
- The test lead reports results, and defect resolution.
- The position requires a combination of soft leadership skills, project management acumen, Industry and functional knowledge, as well as technical knowledge.
- Implementation Experience in NetSuite accounting, finance, OneWorld and SuiteAnalytics modules
- Have a working knowledge NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based business software systems (ERP)
- Have experience in pre-sales, product implementation, training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment
- Have experience with SuiteSuccess Implementation Methodology and Tools (Desired)
- Test experience in cloud based solutions (ex, WorkDay, Concur, Snap Logic, etc)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 2 NetSuite implementations with experience in a testing role in at least 1
- Specific experience should include but is not limited to, setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization of the NetSuite application
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/or manufacturing with a functional competency in accounting, shop floor, quote to cash, procure to play, operations, e-commerce or CRM functions highly desired
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies required
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated skills of leading clients and team members through successful implementations
- Experience providing client support in a telephone, on-line and on-site environment
- Assess and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business workflows for clients in the NetSuite environment
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with client’s business process requirements
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client’s business needs
- Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
- Assist and train clients on change control management and reporting structures
- Develop client reports and/or saved searches
- Provide client training and configuration sessions
- Provide product support by researching and interpreting information in a way that clients are able to understand
- Document client interactions, requirements and concerns
- Demonstrate strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction, as well as work autonomously
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A
- Prior ERP implementation and Industry
- The ability to understand testing strategy, scope, scenario and script coverage to adequately test the end to end solution.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, especially Executive communication, but also to individual client, consulting, subcontractor team members
- Understanding of IT processes for software configuration, software development, software integration, infrastructure processes
- Ability to conduct impact analysis on medium complex problems, and recommend options/solutions
- Experience with all PM processes (project schedule, financial management, issue/risk management, resource management)
- Able to build and manage deliverables-based or iteration-based plans (i.e. Agile experience); independently and proactively manages risks, issues, status, and escalation
- BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Demonstrated ability managing results, follow-through, managing schedule, resources, overcoming obstacles to achieve outcomes
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit prolifics.com/benefits.