Purpose of the role-
The purpose of IBM IIS Architect is to execute large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/Big Data projects.
- Around 10 to 12 years of experience in Executing large scale Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence/Data Governance/Big Data projects
- Deep Expertize in IBM Data Integration products like Data Stage, Quality Stage, Information Analyzer
- Experience in Information Governance Catalogue (IGC) is an added advantage
- Experience in pursuits, creating E2E proposals & solutions to address customer & business needs, different estimations & execution methodologies and governance frameworks
- Must poses very strong presentation & Power Point Skills
- Need to have good understanding of one or more verticals/domains preferably Financial Services/Healthcare/Government Services/Retail
- Need to have good consulting skills and should have guided customers on large BI programmes
- Must possess the ability to innovate, build capability in the areas identified/prioritized for the practice
- Work with the Practice leadership in taking the Information Management & Analytics Practice to the next level in terms of growth, branding, capabilities & talent
- Conceptualize & Create differentiated offerings and Go To Market (GTM) strategies.
- Work with different Practices & Groups of the organization to build End to End/Pointed Offerings/Solutions.
- Create different artefacts like Frameworks, Methodologies, Accelerators, Case Studies, POV’s.
- End to End ownership of Proposal responses
- Lead short term consulting assignments and manage project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc