SAP Techno-Functional Lead
Prolifics is seeking a highly-driven and self-motivated individual to join our Quality Assurance & Automation Testing Practice. We are seeking an SAP Techno-Functional Lead who comes from a strong hands on background with SAP Infrastructure and exposure to cloud based products such as NetSuite, SnapLogic Concur and/or Workday. Candidates should also have a background in complex project execution with experience being responsible for onsite delivery dealing with customer and offshore teams in coordination and working with stakeholders directly. Work location will be 100% onsite at client location in Pleasanton, CA for duration of project.
- 5+ years of experience with design and development of SCM processes, blueprinting, developing process flows and configurations
- 5+ years of SAP development experience, producing achievable designs that meet business needs and are aligned to the overall technology strategy and architecture
- 5+ years in project management activities related to SAP Implementations.
- Technical hands on experience with SAP Script, Workflow Customizations, Smart forms and Adobe forms
- Extensive experience in validating the design of schemas and also the scalability to accommodate future design needs of SAP BW
- Validating reconciliation of ECC/CRM/HCM/PLM into BW along with the validation of InfoObjects, Transformations and Process Chains
- Data validation of SAP BI reports against BW and functional validations against ECC/CRM/HCM/PLM
- Exposure to cloud based products such as NetSuite, SnapLogic Concur and/or Workday
- knowledge of database architecture for Transactional and Analytical applications, Data Analysis , ETL/Reporting processes in designing data marts and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Exposure with SAP ECC/CRM/HCM/PLM on HANA
- Exposure to SAP NetWeaver, SAP Ariba
- Understanding of ABAP technologies
- Experience working directly with Customers in various test lifecycle processes - Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Execution
- Agile Scrum and Project Coordination Experience
- Status Management – Project and Portfolio level
- Issue and Escalation Management
- Customer Relationship and Rapport building.
Coordination, Project Management and Communication Skills:
- Independent and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, Sharp and Quick to learn new concepts and processes
- Experience with Onsite and Offshore Collaboration
- Experience in Demos and presentation of Status reports and Governance
- Experience in Resource allocation, billing and cost
- Manage customer expectations, issues and escalations
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit prolifics.com/benefits.