IBM WebSphere Integration Architect
Prolifics is seeking a WebSphere Integration Architect to join our highly successful Integration Practice and lead the Integration Architecture strategy and implementation for our key clients, across all industries. Individual must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience leading small teams of highly skilled consultants and interacting with key client stakeholders. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting, designing and implementing SOA, J2EE, and Web Services integration solutions using IBM WebSphere products
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using the following: IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM WebSphere DataPower
- A thorough understanding of the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI & SOA solutions on IBM Middleware
- The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
- Design, development and installation experience using IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus / IBM WebSphere Message Broker. Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the following technologies: IBM MQ, Java/J2EE (JDBC, JMS/MQ, JNDI, etc.), JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments
- Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
- The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
- The ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership if required
- Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
- Nice to have
- Experience designing and deploying other IBM WebSphere solutions such as WebSphere BPM
- Experience integration with enterprise systems such as SAP, Oracle and SalesForce
- Experience in US Retail, Financial Services or Insurance industries
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner to our customers, capable of assisting across the entire software development lifecycle. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics values our colleagues, which is why we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to those who join our team. We provide a range of benefits to maintain good health, wellness and financial security. It’s the smartest investment we make. For more information on our benefits please visit prolifics.com/benefits.