Purpose of role
As a Travel Supervisor/Travel helpdesk, you will be responsible for India travel, ticketing & itinerary related activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Experience with Egencia tool is preferred, Not mandatory (will train if needed).
- Quick learner: ability to learn new skills quickly, act on feedback constructively, and apply new knowledge immediately with the ability to identify learning opportunities
- Ability to multi- task while effectively managing queues
- Good Written and communication skills
- Basic Internet and web- based application skills
- Intermediate technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to read, define and apply International tariff, fare rules and taxes.
- Ability to assist in all aspects of arranging and booking travel including air, rail, hotel, car, and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude and understanding for booking highly complex multiple leg international itineraries.
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the employee travel needs.
- Customer service issue follow up and resolution, voids, refunds, exchanges and split ticketing. Hotel Support queries
- Degree or qualification in travel (College degree preferred)
- Background experience with online travel agencies and airlines (preferred)