Developer with 5 - 7 years of work experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- In the role of an hands on application developer the resource will be actively working on enhancements and fixes in these areas. In the role of L3 Support the resource will be working closely with the users in resolving issues and answering questions.
- As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
- Participate in design review and peer code review.
- Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues.
- Work collaboratively in a global setting.
Primary Skills / Must have
- At least 5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing complex coaches, coach views.
- Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
- Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to technical manage a team and have conversation with business stakeholders
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.