Purpose of the role-
The purpose of C++ Developer is to develop software in C, C++ for UNIX and Windows environment
- Must have experience developing software in C, C++ for UNIX and Windows environment
- Experience working with Makefiles & Shell scripting
- Understanding of shared libraries for Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Programming experience with Windows SDK, X11 & Motif Libraries
- Debugging experience in Microsoft Visual Studio (Windows) & gdb (UNIX)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should have 2-4 years of exprience
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Has to working with Makefiles & Shell scripting.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc