Purpose of the role-
Managing USCIS Request For Evidences (RFEs) and coordinates in gathering of information and completion of RFEs..
Skills / Experience (Mandatory):
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft - Excel, Word, PowerPoin.
- Professional oral and written communication skills with good command over English language, Excellent IQ and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of foreign documentation requirements, such as passports, vaccinations, visas and work permits, especially for US, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, and Middle East countries. Visa processing knowledge of other countries will be an advantage
- Knowledge of preparing H & L petitions in-house
- Prepare visa applications (work permits and business visas) for US (OPT, CPT, B-1, H-1, L-1 & Green Cards) & Rest of the World (viz, Canada, Europe, Middle East & APAC
- Managing USCIS Request For Evidences (RFEs) and coordinates in gathering of information and completion of RFEs.
- Should have thorough knowledge of documentation, submission, collection and follow-up of visa and Passport.
- Keeping up-to-date with immigration legislation and continual changes.
- Examine visa petitions and related documents for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedure.
- Assist with consulate with respect to visa documents and interviews
- Assist in establishing, maintaining, and managing various departmental files (including international assignees files, visa files, & public access files), logs, and complete related tasks including filing, record maintenance, etc. Ensure departmental files are accurate.
- Evaluate and identify the right visa category and work with the associates to get the documents in place and all approvals for visa processes.
- Follow up with the embassy/consulate on the visa stamping and ensure that the passport is returned to the associate with correct visa etc.
- Ensuring process quality and continuous improvement.
- Prepare and/or review monthly/quarterly/annual budgets for the Mobility Team, and interact with the Finance Team / Auditors in this respect compare actual expenses with budgets at the end of each reporting period, and report variances
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of advances in technology and software to improve process automation, financial planning, reporting, analysis and controls.