As a Developer, he will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve outcomes and increase productivity and performance. Part of the job will involve maintaining and improving our current in-house projects. As such an ability to understand, improve and debug legacy code is important. We are a service industry so we need a flexible and energetic individual who can adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Requirements Analysis - Able to understand client software requirements, identify requirement gaps (missing, conflicting, incomplete) and seek clarification.
- Estimation - Provide effort estimation of assigned work and able to complete as per the estimations and timelines.
- Low Level Design - Produces low-level designs referring to Architecture and High Level Design Document.
- Development / Coding /Unit Testing– Develops the code as per the baseline requirements and following provided standards.
- Reviews - Reviews technical documentation (requirements, coding standards, project documentation etc.).
- Build & Release Management – Coordinate Build & Deployment activities. Publish Release Notes.
Client Interaction and communication
- Attending client calls - The candidate shall be able to attend client calls during India and US overlap time in morning or evening.
- Status Reporting - The candidate shall be able to provide status update of the assigned work in the form of status reports, emails or over the call.
- Candidate shall be able to understand requirement changes and re-plan the work accordingly.
- Onsite Travel– Candidate shall be able to travel to US based client office on need basis.
- Agile Methodology - The project follows agile methodology so candidate should be proficient in working in agile environment and thoroughly understands end-2-end Agile SDLC lifecycle model.
- Organization Process Adherence - Candidate should follow organization process while performing the work.
- Enablement - The candidate should be able to enable new comers to the project team and to the organization.
- Hiring Support - Candidate should have experience in providing the hiring support to the BU.
- Web API, Angular JS, C#, ASP.net, Knowledge of Telerik Kendo UI, Knowledge of reporting tools such as Telerik Reporting, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Dev Ops, CI & CD
- Minimum of four years’ experience designing and building applications using the Microsoft development platform.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, including Visual Studio 2008, 2010, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF Services and ADO.NET.
- TSQL Database experience (ideally SQL server)
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Be proficient in using Microsoft ADO.NET for database access.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of Web applications.
- Database experience (ideally SQL server)