- Perform ETL Transactions and develop Jobs to fetch data.
- Knowledge of strong SQL Server is must but should be able understand and develop database objects.
- Should be able to develop complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Trigger, User-defined Functions, Views and Indexes.
- Performance tuning is preferable.
- Experience on Designing and Implementing ETL methodologies/solutions on basis of requirements.
- Exposure to working on complex reports using SSRS, preferably having experience on Power BI.
- Production support activities including on call support.
- Having good knowledge on C# and .Net development.
Client Interaction and communication
- Attending client calls - The candidate shall be able to attend client calls during India and US overlap time in morning or evening.
- Status Reporting - The candidate shall be able to provide status update of the assigned work in the form of status reports, emails or over the call.
- Candidate shall be able to understand requirement changes and re-plan the work accordingly.
- Onsite Travel– Candidate shall be able to travel to US based client office on need basis.
- Organization Process Adherence - Candidate should follow organization process while performing the work.
- Production support activities including on call.
- ETL Development using SSIS.
- SQL Server Development (complex development/handling transactions/integration with SSIS).
- Performance tuning of SQL Server objects.
- Reports development experience using SSIS/Telerik/Power BI.
- C# development experience, web technologies experience.
- PowerShell scripting (not deep, but should have good knowledge on how scripting works and should be able to take over or manage existing scripts).
- Cloud technologies experience.