Talent Acquisition Coordinator
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you are the go-to support of the Recruiting Department. Really… your behind-the-scenes work keeps the recruiting engine running – whether that means data management or getting candidates through the recruiting process. And to top it off, do all this while providing top-notch customer service to both internal and external audiences.
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will serve as administrative support to the Recruiting Department. This person will contribute to the overall success of the Recruiting Team by providing a high level of customer service to staff and applicants throughout the employment process.
- Work closely with Recruiting Teams in all aspects of recruiting and hiring functions.
- Know the ins and outs of our ICIMS Applicant Tracking System. Keep track of who wants to join our elite team.
- Assist applicants through the interview process (scheduling, emailing, confirmations, and onsite movement).
- Generate all daily, weekly and specialized reports; distributing appropriately.
- Initiate/process all pre-employment checks for potential new hires via an online vendor.
- Organize and prepare interview packets to hand off to recruiters in a timely manner.
- Advocate for Prolifics by referring quality candidates to apply.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills. Details could be the difference of hire or don’t hire.
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to organization’s success.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple functions while managing work time efficiently.
- Customer service oriented and relationship-driven. People are your passion & urgency is in your nature.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment. That means we work hard and play hard, too
- Typing (40 wpm minimum).