Member of the Global HR Service Delivery Team Assisting in all functions of an HR Department, plus interacting with the India-based Human Resources Director/staff for local support.
- Full Background Check administration and management in all supported locations
- Subcontracting administration and Client Onboarding
- Providing Administrative support for our IBM partnership
- System Administration – Processing Changes and Maintaining HR databases
- HR Portal Administration – uploading plan documents, policies, instructional documents, etc. as needed
- Routine and Ad-Hoc reporting including monthly rosters, bonus reports, headcount, turnover analysis, etc.
- Completing Special Projects as required including Company Announcements/Communications
- Full Time off administration and Liability Reporting
- Wellness Program Administration
- Responding to Employment Verifications and Employment Letter Requests
- Managing HR Voicemail box
- Clerical duties and projects as assigned
To qualify, you must have the following experience/knowledge/abilities:
- 2-3 years of prior Human Resource Generalist experience in a large (at least 500 employees) global company preferably with US, UK, Canada, German and India experience
- Working knowledge of ADP’s “Human Resources and Benefits” tracking database is preferred
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to “connect” with employees on the telephone and through email.
- A minimal requirement of a Degree from an accredited college or university. Additional certifications (SHRM or comparable) preferred.
- The candidate must be a Self-Starter with Technical Skills, Critical and Analytical Thinker - extremely detail-oriented, a quick learner and a fast and efficient worker. Close attention to detail is a must. Able to work independently once trained.
This position is to help support US/European/Canada/India-based Human Resources Department
Position is based in the Hyderabad, India office:
- M-F, 9am-5pm EST – must be able to work during regular US business hours
Position Reports to US based HR Manager