Purpose of the role-
The purpose of Sr BRMS Developer is to develop BRMS & IBM ODM Rule management.
- Strong knowledge of IBM ODM Rule Management
- Hands on experience of Business Rule Management
- Code, debug, and troubleshoot in a Java/WebSphere Unix environment
- Create and execute detailed implementation plans
- Work with minimal assistance to troubleshoot, maintain, configure, analyze, test, scope, estimate and design technical and non-technical solutions required to satisfy clients needs.
- Design, develop, perform unit, system, integration and regression testing and implement BPM/ODM solutions into production
- Business Rules Management/ Decision Management such as IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG) or JBoss Drool
- Develop and implement process improvements, act as an advocate for the business partners and work closely with the other IT resources to perform planning, monitoring, security, performance tuning, archiving, migration and support
- Work closely with user and management to maintain and continually improve the operations, maintenance, and documentation of the systems.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Years of Experience should be 4-6 Years
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong development experience in Core Java, XML, Webservices
- Should have experience in any BRMS tool ( ODM will be preferred)
- Looking for a highly-driven and self-motivated individual to join our team
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc