Purpose of the role-
The purpose of File Net Architect is to expertise in IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine – Content Model, API, Workplace, and Enterprise Manager.
�Key/Senior member of the project team providing leadership in ECM solution design, development and integration. Responsible for executing the technical vision proposed to the customer and reporting any issues and variances from it to the Engagement Manager. Assists in problem resolution and activities. Supports the team’s developers through consultation and problem research. Consolidates individual Project Team Member status reports for delivery to the Project Manager.
- Hands on experience (5+ years) on FileNet P8 having excellent experience on FileNet 5.2, IBM Content Navigator 2.0.2.
- Good knowledge of CE and PE Java API, Dojo and iWidget.
- Experience in Java J2EE architecture, design and development.
- Development experience in Java, Java webservices, XML, XSL & related technologies and SQL.
- Need to have excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with SQL Query language, XML Web Services technologies.
- Application Development experience with object oriented programming for client-server and web-based applications using VB.NET, VB Script, Java, etc.
- Should be a self-runner with end to end solution design and development knowledge
- Should possess good understanding of large enterprise network topologies preferably on Windows Server platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Services and other LDAP Server configurations and setup is desirable
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc