Prolifics creates competitive advantage for organizations around the world by implementing customized, end-to-end IT solutions that achieve business success, leveraging leading technologies in a global delivery model. For more than 35 years, our industry-specific insights and certified technology accelerators have transformed organizations around the world by solving complex IT challenges. We have a Global presence across North America, Europe & Asia. In India we have five off-shore development centers; four in Hyderabad and one in Pune. Prolifics is a CMMI Level 5 certified company. We collaboratively work with Technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Open Source and Packaged Application.
Purpose of the role-
The purpose of Instructional Designer is to ability to update and improve knowledge, skills, attitudes on a regular basis in the related field.
- Experience with WBTs, CBTs and ILTs
- Instructional Technology experience
- Hands-on experience in using rapid learning development tools like Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Planning and Project analysis
- Good skills over needs assessment/gap analysis
- Ability to design a sound program or curriculum
- Ability to balance functional and business needs and work according to dynamic business needs
- Must have a flair and passion for learning - to understand the delivery of learning objectives
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Years of Experience should be 4-6 Years
- Good Communication Skills
- Mastery over ADDIE and strong ability to modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project
- Select and use a variety of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content andstrategies
- Proven ability in arriving at/implementing new instructional design models in a rapid learning development model
- Exposure on Technical courses, multimedia, curriculum and course development. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Educational Qualification: MBA/B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc