- Responsible for analysis of applications migration to cloud, identify technical approaches, formulate system designs, recommend and lead the implementation of architectures that satisfy the requirements. Architectures must ensure data integrity, performance, scalability and high-availability. Primary focus is on migration, redesign, development and delivery.
- Deliver cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture; socialize and review with software, database, and testing engineers for acceptance.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
- Interact with and advise business representatives of the application regarding functional and non-functional requirements
- Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions under consideration
- Identify system integration opportunities
- Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in the technology field.
- 5+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of DaaS and SasS, PaaS.
- Exposure of successful cloud migration for enterprise level applications.
- 5+ year of experience in web development with C#.Net, MVC.Net 4.0/5.0+, JQuery, AngularJS and bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OCR tools.
- Knowledge of wpf.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE and database administration, including Always On.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Experience problem solving issues on globally distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools
- Experience working on large project(s) incorporating processes and procedures and standards
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed