Looking for a Angular Tech Lead for a Contract Opportunity. Need someone to be onsite Mon- Friday and travel expenses are paid.
- Design and Develop components in Angular 5 supporting dealer portal migration to the new Angular SPA/Microservices architecture.
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript.
- Strong CSS and HTML applied to Angular components.
- Recommend and adhere to design guidelines and standards developed with existing team.
- Provide guidance and mentor to team members on SPA and Angular best practices.
- Ability to design and lead all phases of SDLC including design, development, testing, release, and support.
- At least 7+ years of hands-on web development experience with significant Angular 2 and above experience. Angular 5 project experience preferred.
- Expertise in core web application design patterns, such as MVVM.
- Experience with redux using ngRx or rxJS within Angular applications.
- Understanding of functional programming and SPA state management (promises, observables, flux.)
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and Angular CLI required.
- Experience developing test specs and unit testing with Angular Test Bed, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Nice to have someone with WebSphere Portal background
- Strong design and interpersonal skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective user interfaces.
Other Desired Skills:
- Familiarity CI/CD, Automated Testing, and modern Web Design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with microservices, OpenAPI, Java are a plus.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Fatwire and GWT a plus.
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.