- C# & .NET Framework (Web forms)
- SQL Server 2014 & above
- Perform ETL Transactions and develop Jobs to fetch data.
- Knowledge of strong SQL Server is must but should be able understand and develop database objects.
- Should be able to develop complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Trigger, User-defined Functions, Views and Indexes.
- Performance tuning is preferable.
- Experience on Designing and Implementing ETL methodologies/solutions on basis of requirements.
- Preferable exposure to working on reports using SSRS and/or Power BI.
- Production support activities including on call support.
- Having good knowledge on C# and .Net development.
Optional (can train if they lack the below skills)
- Telerik Reporting
- SSRS Reporting
- Power BI
Client Interaction and communication
- Attending client calls - The candidate shall be able to attend client calls during India and US overlap time in morning or evening.
- Status Reporting - The candidate shall be able to provide status update of the assigned work in the form of status reports, emails or over the call.
- Candidate shall be able to understand requirement changes and re-plan the work accordingly.
- Onsite Travel– Candidate shall be able to travel to US based client office on need basis.
- Organization Process Adherence - Candidate should follow organization process while performing the work.
- Production support activities including on call.