Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to understand Prolifics’ offerings and “sales plays”.
- Make outbound calls and social media contact with potential customers – often pre-prepared lists of customers and contacts will be provided.
- Work closely with the Prolifics Lead Generation team, who is focused on doing advanced market/account research and providing target contact information to you and your teammates.
- Work collaboratively with your Inside Sales teammates in North America to share lessons learned, to inform modifications to your value propositions and scripts.
- Maintain meetings/pipeline forecasting using our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Interact with Prolifics’ Marketing, field sales, software and practice teams as required
- Qualify and set-up discovery meetings for viable leads. Progress leads to qualified opportunities.
- Periodic (approx. 2x per year) travel to the US to attend tradeshows and collect leads for follow-up.
- Develop and maintain relationships with aligned IBM resources and technology partners to increase our network, influence and credibility
- Interact with sales teams as necessary to understand how the offerings/plays need to be adapted to meet the market demand.
- Provide feedback on market acceptance of various offerings to inform messaging adjustments.
Required Qualifications / Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience performing outbound sales roles
- Demonstration of achievement, with tenacity and determination
- Very strong English communication skills: Articulate and clear verbally, and with ability to communicate well in writing
- Creative mind, can think on feet.
- Positive, can do attitude, team player
For over 40 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics leverages Digital Transformation technologies to enable Enterprises to Generate New Revenues, Enhance Customer Experience and Optimize their Costs while ensuring they are adhering to Risk and Compliance statutory requirements. Our vision is to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees, for more information on the benefits offered please refer to our website at https://prolifics.com/careers/benefits-0