- Architect, Design and develop enterprise applications for iOS platform powered by RESTful services.
- Understand high level application requirements and provide Application architecture.
- Work with business analyst and users to convert user requirements. Refine the requirements and suggest best practices.
- Convert business requirements into technical specification and provide low level design documents.
- Lead, guide and collaborate with team to quickly deliver new functionality.
- Create complex custom components and help team members integrate into application.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Conduct scrum meetings, design discussions and perform code reviews on frequent basis.
- Take ownership of code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience in integrating with IBM MobileFirst platform is a plus.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient understanding of SCM tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed