Expected to be a blend of execution and outcome focused, the Marketing Demand Generation Sr. Specialist will be responsible for tasks associated with driving new potential sales leads for Prolifics. In addition, the Marketing Demand Generation Sr. Specialist will also assist with key operational tasks that support our ability to drive effective demand generation campaigns and control our marketing budget. The Marketing Demand Generation Sr. Specialist reports to the Head of Business Development & Marketing and will work closely with both sales and practice leadership.
Manage Campaign Definition and Execution
- Work with Sales and Practices to create and maintain a plan for campaigns to run. This plan should be created annually and kept updated through the course of the year.
- Manage our usage of co-marketing programs available from Prolifics’ manufacturers and distributors, in alignment with the planned campaigns. Work directly with manufacturers/distributors to ensure compliance and tracking required to maintain excellent standing.
- Define and coordinate the execution of all aspects of a campaign, which may include but is not limited to emails, digital advertising, social, web assets and traffic, collateral, inside sales guidance, and events.
- Identify and investigate individual events (tradeshows, regional events, webinars, etc) for alignment to desired goals and outcomes. Manage individual event execution, budgets, and tracking of actual expenses.
- Ensure accurate tracking (in Salesforce) of opportunities generated from executed campaigns.
- Identify and implement ways to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campaign execution.
- Marketing Data quality: Maintain and enhance the quality of key marketing data in Salesforce including leads, campaigns, and account industry designations.
- Provide guidance to accounting for correct coding of all Marketing expenses.
- Manage subscriptions to tools used in support of demand generation activities such as LinkedIn Navigator and ZoomInfo.
- Ensure compliance to privacy requirements for all Marketing-led outreach activities.