Application/Solution Architect Digital Integration
Prolifics is seeking an experienced hands-on Java & Angular architect to join our Digital Integration team. The ideal candidate can make technology selection and alignment as well as roll-up their sleeves to code in Java/Spring and Angular.
Candidate need to be onsite for Initial onsite sessions in Louisville, KY, then remote with occasional travel.
Client is looking for Candidates who are strong both of Java and Angular side.
- Conduct initial client discussions to uncover customer needs and recommend strategic solutions
- Support or conducting discovery workshops, high level solution design, and document detailed design.
- Hands on lead who can mentor and direct project teams in implementing the chosen technologies.
- Develop hands on in key technologies; Java/Spring MVC, REST, Data, JPA or Hibernate and Angular.
- Develop microservices, API design, Single Page Applications, etc.
- Participate in design thinking workshops as an architect and technical advisor.
- Must be able to work in a proactive and self-directed manner.
- Candidates should have significant experience in software development using Java/JEE.
- Experience in solution design and application design and have held similar responsibilities in the past.
- Must have experience in Angular and have a track record of successful SPA applications.
- Practical experience with toolchains and continuous integration.
- Strong knowledge or certification in Agile methodologies.
- Able to design and code applications, hands-on using Java and Angular as well as other technologies that facilitate cloud native development.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and industry trends in order to make recommendations and set direction.
- Have an understanding of user experience design principles, process, techniques used in the industry.
- Work across the solution lifecycle from concept to go-live and beyond to ensure quality, fit to purpose, and quality.
- Assist in developing and implementing testing plans.
- Assist the project management office in planning and measuring activities.
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Development experience with online Forms solutions is a plus.
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our vision is to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.