Our Financial client is Decommissioning a legacy settlement platform and building a modern platform. This involves rewriting of settlement platform which was built on C/C++ to Java framework. The candidate must be a hands-on on Java Developer/Tech Lead with MQ Development and technical knowledge. This resource should be able to interact with offshore teams, and have strong communication skills.
Financial experience is MUST
Successful candidates must have:
- Lead architecture activities implementing and designing distributed transaction based solutions including; architecture, design, installation, configuration and implementation for high availability integration solutions with IBM MQ.
- Experience in design and implementation of MQ APIs. Including design applications that use MQ to satisfy business requirements.
- Messaging system experience with JMS and IBM MQ classes for Java
- Demonstrated knowledge of existing and emerging technologies for REST API
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of protocols (ex: MQ, SOAP, REST)
- Worked extensively in Core Java, Java EE, Web-Services, Application Framework, JMS, WebSphere and Hibernate
- Experience with WebSphere application server development
- Experience in Redis, JCache specification, or similar cache experience is a definite advantage
- Experience in Design Patterns e.g. Builder, Factory, Singleton, Prototype, Template, Observer and DAO
- Experience in RESTful API design best practices and hands on implementation in Java
- Knowledge of SOA and SOAP web services
- Experience in JTA, transaction management APIs.
- Knowledge on source control systems like SVN/GIT
- Provide strategies, solutions and technical leadership to the application area
- Must: Spring framework: REST, MVC, Data, Integration etc.
- Hands on experience on build tools like Maven/Ant.
- Have good programming experience with SQL.
- Nice to have Experience with Hadoop ecosystem; Kafka, Spark, HBase, etc.
- Good to have knowledge on continuous integrations tools like Jenkins, Sonar
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our vision is to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.