Key roles and responsibilities:
1) Project Management:
- Good knowledge of Project Management – Areas of knowledge and understanding of concepts from Initiation to closure.
- Sound knowledge of Project execution methodologies like SDLC, Agile, CICD and ITIL concepts
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Determining project changes and provide administrative support as needed. Also undertakes project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Good knowledge and experience with Risk Management. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Strong exposure to Resource management and tracking
2) Business Process Improvement
- Strive to improvise business process by partnership with business unit owners and project managers.
- Compile and analyse Resource allocation metrics and time sheet data tracking for business units and collaborate with respective leaders for data correction.
- Help organization with operational excellence tools and practices by applying best methodology on a regular basis to ultimately drive process improvement
- Ensure his efforts produce expected allocation results by partnering with practice leaders to increasing efficiencies and reducing budget leakages within the organization.
- Monitors and controls the changes that were made to improve processes to ensure long term adoption.
3) Key skills:
- Well versed with project and program management (initiation, monitoring, stakeholder’s management, quality, engineering oversight, financials, risks/issues)
- Good communication, presentation, collaboration, negotiation skills.
- Adaptive to learn new technologies
- Understanding of business management
4) Technology background:
- Preferably from development background having exposure to open source/MS.
- Preference in having executed Global delivery Projects
- Able to follow and participate in technical discussions/reviews.
Preferably BTech with MBA