Purpose of the role:
In the role of Technical Architect / Sr. Technical Architect, You will (but not limited to)Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of SDLC including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design and play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artefacts.
- Conduct workshops, review current landscape, conduct fit gap analysis and recommend solution
- Perform competitive analysis of products and technologies, provide technical consultation, Participate in Presales, POC, review and validate estimates, validate complex solution design and bring in required technical leadership and differentiation on proposals.
- Create tools and solutions
- You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client’s requirement.
- You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued…
Basic: Bachelor or Graduate degree or foreign equivalent required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The role is a blend of Solutions Architecture (owning and formulating from scratch into a technical design) and Technical Management (mobilise and organise a technical team to put in place all necessary technical solution elements - including software architectures & designs, environments, version & configuration controls, testing approaches).
- At least 9 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of experience in SOA / IBM MQ, WESB, WMB, IIB, Data power, API management, MuleSoft etc Preferred:Enterprise JAVA development background with a strong understanding of Integration and SOA (prefered IBM WebSphere (Application Server, Message Broker/Queue, Portal, ESB, and Process Server), Mulesoft Technology.
- Overall knowledge of other SOA/Middleware/BPM technologies such as MuleSoft, Oracle WebLogic, Pega and TIBCO suite of products to compare and contrast the product capability
- At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environmentExperience to Financial/ Insurance or Healthcare domains
- High Analytical skillsExperience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High customer orientation
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility