Sr MuleSoft Consultant
We are currently seeking a Sr MuleSoft Consultant with hands on project experience managing Large Scale, Complex MuleSoft Projects.
A successful candidate will be able to assist in pre-sales activities such as; performing technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft Integration Platform, successfully managing and executing technical proof of concepts (POCs) and be able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
A successful candidate will also provide delivery oversight and implementation capabilities for Prolifics projects. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
- 5+ years experience using Mulesoft including design of APIs and ability to apply API Design Best Practices is a must
- 12+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using the following: MuleSoft ESB, IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
- Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the following technologies: Angular 2.0, Full-stack Cloud Architecture, Design and Dev(IBM Cloud and/or AWS and/or Azure), NodeJS, Microservices
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices a plus.
- Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft Integration Platform
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Should be able to create reusable artifacts and best practices guidelines for MuleSoft products suite.
- Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
- The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
- The ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership if required
- Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
Good to have Skills:
- Experience integrating with Salesforce, Siebel, SAP, JD Edwards
- Jenkins [ CI/CD]
For over 36 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. Our vision is to be one of the world’s most admired technology consulting companies, delivering competitive advantage to our clients.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees, for more information on the benefits offered please refer to our website at https://prolifics.com/careers/benefits-0