Remote Opportunity for ODM administrator. Client is looking for someone to do installation and upgrade to ODM 8.9 or 8.10
- Performs Infrastructure installs, build up and configuration using best practices for IBM ODM in different known topologies, adequate to support end to end SDLC : DEV, SIT, QA, UAT , PROD and DR environments.
- Experience with at least three projects performing end to end Infrastructure role with Go Live for IBM ODM applications.
- Familiarity with IBM ODM build and deploy process , both manually and in an automated way using scripts leveraging IBM ODM and WAS ND to support client CI CD strategies ( ANT, Jenkins, …etc).
- Works in concert with development, QA and operational functions team to ensure environments are well tuned and configured to support application needs, and operational teams best practices.
- Experience in supporting Performance Executions Tests ( PEs) to tune environments to meet the functional performance and redundancy requirements.
- Experience in resolving supporting OS compatibly issues when installing and configuring IBM ODM.
- Assist in problem resolution.
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.