Solution Architect – Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
Prolifics Enterprise Analytics Overview:
Our practice provides expertise and delivery in several areas of competency:
- Cognitive Applications: Our work is primarily focused on IBM Cloud Pak for Data, and we aim to expand our Watson AI, Watson IoT, Streaming Analytics capabilities, and other market leaders in Analytics.
- Understanding of Data Modelling concepts: This includes conceptual, logical and physical model design.
- Business Intelligence: Dashboards, Scorecards and Reports primarily focused on Cognos Business Intelligence and Tableau
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning, primarily focused on SPSS, SAS, R, Watson, and Python
Contact us directly at Recruiters@Prolifics.com or visit our Careers Page to see a full list of opportunities with Prolifics.
Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics Solutions Architect:
Data Analytics supported by Cognitive Technology and Advanced Analytics is expected to be a key driver for growth for Prolifics over the next five years. As such, we are seeking to expand our capabilities by hiring a full time Architect to expand our capabilities in this sector.
Candidates must demonstrate a history of applying their knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key projects, building valuable relationships with clients and continually expanding their capabilities. Prolifics’ differentiator is to combine team members from a variety of backgrounds to help clients achieve their goals. We are looking for individuals with industry, consulting and delivery backgrounds.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in computer science, data science, informatics, engineering or a related field
- Approximately 3-5 year’s work experience focused on cognitive or advanced analytics or a related field
- History of strong technical problem-solving abilities
- Experience with range of data tools (e.g. BI tools, ETL tools, statistical packages, cognitive platforms, cloud platforms)
- 3+ years of experience with languages like SQL, R, Python
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills;
- The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and link to solution to solve those business problems.
- Superior follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Ability to educate and influence program stakeholders regarding program goals, objectives and approach.
Over 40 Years of Excellence
Prolifics helps organizations leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes—including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies—by solving their complex IT challenges.
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees. Here are just some of the benefits offered to Prolifics employees:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental coverage to cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and eligible dependents
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan upon Start Date