Prolifics is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our UK Digital Integration Practice to lead a mixed team of onshore and offshore resources for delivery of financial services and retail integration projects, using agile methods. You will be engaged in leading cloud software from IBM & MuleSoft Application, Integration and API-led solutions. This is a full time position within our UK organisation.
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning Integration Practice. We seek a range of experience levels and offer excellent opportunities to develop your career.
Contact us directly at Recruiters@Prolifics.com or apply online here https://careers-prolifics.icims.com/jobs
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of overall experience in Information Technology Project Management
- 3+ years experience in planning and managing the implementation of SOA, MDM, ETL, API or Web Services integration solutions
- 3+ years prior experience in the technical delivery of IT projects as a developer, administrator or other role demonstrating implementation skills with software products.
- Must have lead and managed the delivery of projects greater than £250k in value
- Experience delivering Agile projects using Earned Value concepts and fixed phase budgets
- Experience with planning and managing the delivery of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Data solutions using at least one of the following:
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM DataPower, MQ & API Connect
- IBM Cloud
- Microsoft Azure EAI / ETL / LogicApps
- Other relevant technology
- A good understanding of the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI & SOA solutions
- Prior experience leading or directing other software development staff is required. Preferably in a professional services / consulting environment
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff, as described above
- Must be familiar with defining system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively direct and assign the activities of team members
- Preferred background includes;
- Experience integration with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP
- Experience in UK Retail, Financial Services or Insurance industries
Over 40 Years of Excellence
Prolifics helps organizations leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes—including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies—by solving their complex IT challenges.