Prolifics are seeking Sr. MuleSoft Consultant skilled in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (API, Cloud or on premise) to join our highly successful Digital Integration Practice in the UK and advise and assist our key UK clients, across all industries.Individual must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience leading small teams of highly skilled consultants and interacting with key client stakeholders. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
This is an opportunity to join an award winning Integration Practice. We seek a range of experience levels and offer excellent opportunities to learn (both technical and soft skills) as you develop a career in technical consulting. Valued personal attributes include a “can do” attitude and sense of humour - we have a great team and welcome all personalities.
Contact us directly at Recruiters@Prolifics.com or apply online here https://careers-prolifics.icims.com/jobs
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience using Mulesoft including design of APIs and ability to apply API & Integration design best practices
- 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
- Hands-on work with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud or on premise)
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Runtime Manager (ARM) or Mule Management Console (MMC)
- Experience building, testing, and deploying MuleSoft applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML
- Solid understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling capabilities and how to integrate those concepts into solution design
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using MuleSoft ESB
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
- Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
- The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
- Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Nice to have
- Experience integration with enterprise systems such as SAP, Oracle and SalesForce
- Experience in UK Retail, Financial Services or Insurance industries
- Experience integrating with Salesforce, Siebel, SAP, JD Edwards
Prolifics is committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive suite of benefits to fit the needs of the employees, for more information on the benefits offered please refer to our website at https://www.prolifics.com/careers/benefits
Over 40 Years of Excellence
Prolifics helps organizations leverage digital technology solutions to innovate and compete while optimizing costs and operational agility. For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes—including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies—by solving their complex IT challenges.